A sneak peek from a previous training:
tips on being taken seriously via video
Has the quick pivot to digital communication left you unprepared? Are you still seen as a leader, trusted resource, and expert now that it's all via video? Maybe not…
I've seen too many remarkable leaders and professionals 'crash-and-burn' as they try to transition to virtual meetings and video team management. Have you seen it too? It's excruciating to watch...
Join me for a 3 week accelerated program (meets 2x/week) where you will learn how to create precise video nonverbals, including the difference between in-person and video gestures, eye contact, and setting up the right location to quickly and confidently match your verbal communication message plus how to:
• Be seen via video as if you were right there with them — in-person.
• Deliver a persuasive message, including gestures, posture, and voice, virtually.
• Increase your connection and charisma even when you can't be there in-person.
• Gain the confidence you need to be in control of your message.
• Stand out when you are in the 'gallery crowd.'
• Influence and turn your virtual presence from ho-hum to phenomenal.
• Use a framework and structure that gets you noticed.
• Avoid the common mistakes -- that you don't even realize that are costing you your credibility.
• Craft messages that speak to the listeners' minds and engage their emotions.
Free access to the recorded trainingsFree
Shine Online Trainings & Monthly 1 hour live group Q&A with SharonBuy Now
One private online coaching session with SharonBuy Now
Let's thrive together. I've been teaching communication skills worldwide to Fortune 500 executives, graduate schools, Ivy League universities, and professionals for 2+ decades. Now, I'm offering my expertise to you as a gift to support the business community during these challenging times.
The live sessions are free and PACKED with immediately useful and straightforward techniques so easy to use that you will feel completely natural and comfortable in any virtual conversation almost instantly….
You'll also have the opportunity to participate in an engaged private group of people who have taken this course or are taking it with you for feedback, ideas, and more resources from me!
During the course, there will be paid offers for items such as a private personal body language assessment and small group coaching.
If you are an executive, entrepreneur, team leader, subject-matter-expert, or professional in need of optimizing your influence and persuasion skills by having your nonverbal message align with your verbal message in the virtual world — this training is for you.
• Session one: Expand Your Online Impact - Body Language for the Digital World
• Session two: Moderated Q&A for Week One
• Session three: Strengthen Your Leadership Presence Online Through Strategic Non-Verbals
• Session four: Moderated Q&A for Week Two
• Session five: Intensify Your Virtual Influence Through Vocal Mastery
• Session six: Moderated Q&A for Week Three
All sessions are one-hour in length and start at 3 PM Eastern/Noon Pacific time.
I created this high-level, be-seen-on-screen training to give you the high-stakes communication techniques you need to thrive in the new virtual meeting world.
This program was developed based on my 20+ years as an international communication and presentation consultant and author of What Your Body Says and How To Master The Message, published by Wiley.
I've devoted my career to teaching professionals to be courageous conscious communicators, both verbally and nonverbally, and now virtually. I'm an MBA and PCC, with recognized expertise in communications, verbal and nonverbal, and body language.
I've been affectionately dubbed "the difficult people whisperer" by my clients and according to Global Gurus, in the top 20 for body language expertise worldwide.