Has the pivot to digital communication left you unprepared?
Learn how to be seen as a leader, trusted resource, and expert now that so much of our communication is done online and via video.
I've seen too many remarkable leaders and professionals 'crash-and-burn' as they try to transition to virtual meetings and video team management. Have you seen it too? It's excruciating to watch...
Join me for this training and Q&A to learn how to create precise video nonverbals, including the difference between in-person and video gestures, eye contact, and setting up the right location to quickly and confidently match your verbal communication message plus how to:
• Be seen via video as if you were right there with them — in-person.
• Deliver a persuasive message, including gestures, posture, and voice, virtually.
• Increase your connection and charisma even when you can't be there in-person.
• Gain the confidence you need to be in control of your message.
• Stand out when you are in the 'gallery crowd.'
• Influence and turn your virtual presence from ho-hum to phenomenal.
• Use a framework and structure that gets you noticed.
• Avoid the common mistakes -- that you don't even realize that are costing you your credibility.