A sneak peek from a previous training:
tips on being taken seriously via video
Has the pivot to digital communication left you unprepared?
Learn how to be seen as a leader, trusted resource, and expert now that so much of our communication is done online and via video.
I've seen too many remarkable leaders and professionals 'crash-and-burn' as they try to transition to virtual meetings and video team management. Have you seen it too? It's excruciating to watch...
Join me for this 60-minute training and 30-minute Q&A to learn how to create precise video nonverbals, including the difference between in-person and video gestures, eye contact, and setting up the right location to quickly and confidently match your verbal communication message plus how to:
• Be seen via video as if you were right there with them — in-person.
• Deliver a persuasive message, including gestures, posture, and voice, virtually.
• Increase your connection and charisma even when you can't be there in-person.
• Gain the confidence you need to be in control of your message.
• Stand out when you are in the 'gallery crowd.'
• Influence and turn your virtual presence from ho-hum to phenomenal.
• Use a framework and structure that gets you noticed.
• Avoid the common mistakes -- that you don't even realize that are costing you your credibility.
This live session is PACKED with immediately useful and straightforward techniques so easy to use that you will feel completely natural and comfortable in any virtual conversation almost instantly….
If you are an executive, entrepreneur, team leader, subject-matter-expert, or professional in need of optimizing your influence and persuasion skills by having your nonverbal message align with your verbal message in the virtual world — this training is for you.
Make a Connection via Video - How to Develop Rapport During Online Meetings.
Wednesday, December 14th, 2022
Hosted on Zoom
This session will be 90 minutes in length and starts at noon Eastern Time / 9 AM Pacific Time.
I created this high-level, be-seen-on-screen training to give you the high-stakes communication techniques you need to thrive in the new virtual meeting world.
This program was developed based on my 20+ years as an international communication and presentation consultant and author of What Your Body Says and How To Master The Message, published by Wiley.
I've devoted my career to teaching professionals to be courageous conscious communicators, both verbally and nonverbally, and now virtually. I'm an MBA and PCC, with recognized expertise in communications, verbal and nonverbal, and body language.
I've been affectionately dubbed "the difficult people whisperer" by my clients and according to Global Gurus, in the top 20 for body language expertise worldwide.