Has the quick pivot to digital communication left you unprepared? Are you still seen as a leader, trusted resource, and expert now that it's all via video? Maybe not…
I've seen too many remarkable leaders and professionals 'crash-and-burn' as they try to transition to virtual meetings and video team management. Have you seen it too? It's excruciating to watch...
Join me for a 3 week accelerated program (meets 2x/week) where you will learn how to create precise video nonverbals, including the difference between in-person and video gestures, eye contact, and setting up the right location to quickly and confidently match your verbal communication message plus how to:
• Be seen via video as if you were right there with them — in-person.
• Deliver a persuasive message, including gestures, posture, and voice, virtually.
• Increase your connection and charisma even when you can't be there in-person.
• Gain the confidence you need to be in control of your message.
• Stand out when you are in the 'gallery crowd.'
• Influence and turn your virtual presence from ho-hum to phenomenal.
• Use a framework and structure that gets you noticed.
• Avoid the common mistakes -- that you don't even realize that are costing you your credibility.
• Craft messages that speak to the listeners' minds and engage their emotions.